dimanche 23 juin 2013

Cut,cut my hair & news (^ω^)

Hi boys & girls (⌒▽⌒) !

The last week I cutted my hair in M Innovation,I love this hairstyler because he always do what I want haha !


 
   
Another thing...I finish my competitive exam and my years so now I'm waiting for the result (°_°) ! Oh and I go to JAPAN EXPO on Sunday to see NIGHTMARE and so on I pray to see some gyarus (^ω^)!

It's finish for today,now I'm waiting to an attraction park for today with my darling <3 (yeah she's sleeping now,Wake up ! (≧∇≦))

When she plays with my hair ~ 


4 commentaires:

  1. OOoooh your so lucky to go to J.E this year !! i will next summer!! by the way good luck for your BAC
    Maiko Hime

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi, Yeah I go to J.E every years ! It's not my BAC haha, it's my competitive exam to be a teacher =).

      Supprimer
  2. hi!!! I love your hair!!! you are so cute! I´m following!:)

    RépondreSupprimer